SHRI VIVEK YOGA
Mobile 07543 216365
ॐ J a i G u r u D e v ॐ
Shri Vivek Yoga (SVY) techniques are the integration of the practice of asanas (postures), pranayama (breathing techniques), kriyas (a sequence of physical and mental changes), sutras (knowledge), meditation, and relaxation.
It is a traditional yoga born in India and based on the master's Shri Guruji Swami Vivekananda teachings, in order to integrate all the techniques of yoga as unity to learn to take care of the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of ourselves.
From this holistic approach, you take care of the body (releasing physical tension), you understand the nature of the mind (recognizing the mental patterns that create stress in our daily life), and you transform this stress/tension with awareness, creating a sense of lightness and clarity to live every moment offering your best.
SMALL GROUP CLASSES
ARE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, CO-WORKERS OR EMPLOYEERS STRESSES OUT?
These classes are ideal to practice the science of yoga and to benefit collectively.
Classes are for groups of 2 - 8 students with a program tailored specifically to your common interest, background, and long-term goals.
For example, for couples who want a private session to practice yoga together but need more flexibility when coordinating busy weekly schedules. Or for small groups of people, sometimes in the workplace or even friends looking for a short holiday course.
These classes can be arranged for a regular time slot or as and when it suits you. The shared experience of this type of yoga class provides each participant with support that helps the growth of everyone involved.
PRIVATE 1-TO-1 CLASSES
WOULD YOU LIKE A YOGA TEACHER TO COME TO YOUR HOME OR OFFICE FOR A PRIVATE CLASS?
In a private 1-to-1 yoga class you'll have the opportunity to truly focus on your own practice and tune in to what your body needs.
Some students benefit from one-to-one teaching due to specific medical needs, personal goals, convenient session times or simply for a more individual experience.
You'll work closely with your teacher to create a bespoke tailor-made class with postures to stretch and increase body awareness and be healthy, and breathing and meditation techniques that will help tackle your lifestyle beyond the yoga mat too.
The convenience of private yoga classes can help you to successfully weave the powerful practices of yoga into the fabric of your busy life.
LONG-TERM BENEFITS OF SHRI VIVEK YOGA PRACTICE:
• Lightweight and physical flexibility, reducing accumulated fatigue and pain.
• Physical and emotional cleansing, through the elimination of toxins.
• Increased body awareness, to give the body just what you need and to be healthy.
• Concentration and mental clarity, to know what you should choose to be happy.
• Understanding and managing conflicts in life by providing the best solution. By easing tensions in the body the mind is also calmed, and this allows us to see our mental turmoil.
• Relaxation, reducing overall stress is the main cause of imbalances.
• Integration of physical, mental and energetic.
• Enjoyment, expression and learning to live a more vivid life, by seeing things as they are.
Tips before you begin:
- Absolutely everyone can practice yoga.
- Never forget the importance of breathing.
- A positive attitude is an important factor that helps the practice of yoga. It promotes a better understanding of our body, which leads to the development of patience and tolerance.
- Yoga is practiced and is best enjoyed if you eat at least an hour before the class and, if possible, something light.
- Inform the teacher if you're pregnant, have any injuries or medical conditions.
For more information please contact me. I'm happy to answer all your questions.