Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I pay and when?
Please note that I will not accept cheques, all the payments are done by cash in person at the beginning or at the end of the class. I also accept bank transfers.
2. What if I need to cancel my class?
Yes, you can cancel your class; I do not charge any fees for cancellations.
The only thing that I ask is to please value the time of my service and give me as much notice as possible (at least 2 hours notice).
3. I am running late for my session. What should I do?
I know life can be hectic sometimes. Please kindly let me know as soon as you can, that way I can move your session a bit.
4. Is it suitable to practice yoga in a workplace?
Yoga at the workplace is a convenient and practical outlet that improves work performance by relieving tension and job stress.
5. What is the proper clothing for classes?
Comfortable clothing that gives us freedom of movement and preferably white or light colors.
6. Do I need to have my own mat?
For small group classes, yes. For 1-to-1 classes, I can provide an additional mat.
7. Can I eat before a class?
Do not eat within 2 hours prior to your yoga practice. If you do need to eat something, just have a small snack or a piece of fruit.
8. Do I have to bring something in particular?
Bring your willingness to experience the benefit of yoga science and enjoy!
9. I am very happy with my session and would like to take it one step further. How could I leave some feedback?
Your feedback is very important. I love to read your opinions on my website ("Reviews") and feel you closer to me. Your feedback will make me improve, bring more ideas and will make us all happy.
For more information you can contact me. I am always glad to answer all your questions.